Posted on: June 30, 2017
Australia’s Growing IT Industry – Managed IT Services For Your Business Requirements
IT has been growing rapidly in Australia over the past two decades. Businesses have continued to rely on information to drive growth and innovation. In this article, we will discuss the different managed IT solutions so you can leverage it for your company
Why IT is the main driver for your business?
* Increase Sales Channels– with the revolution of mobile computing, almost all your customers are now engaging in e-commerce. Setting up an e-commerce site is now essential. Having a good online presence so customers can know your product and purchase them is now a requirement.
* Increase Efficiency– many businesses are now using different platforms for their businesses. There is software for accounting, payroll, customer relationship management, etc. Each of these platform makes your operations easier and more scalable.
* Savings for your Business– compare a business that solely relies on Excel versus a company that relies on platforms. The latter enjoys a more strategic advantage. Business platforms streamline process within your organization. You will see huge savings against time-consuming documentation. Your employees can now spend time doing other important things like finding more customers or driving growth.
* Strategic Advantage– an organization that utilizes IT efficiently increases their chances of conquering the market. Information extracted from these systems allows you and your manager to come up with strategies that make sense. You will not be blinded with your decisions since you can see market data fast.
What Managed IT Solutions can do for your Business
* Web Development– providers can offer development of your online presence. This can range from websites, social media, and even intranet sites. These guys make sure you have a good channel that customers can reach over the web.
* Applications Development– many businesses are now leveraging mobile apps (IOS and Android) to support or reach their customers. Mobile apps can be used for marketing. Examples of this are lifestyle apps (exercise apps, cooking/baking apps, etc) being sponsored by companies. These apps help the brand become top of mind for certain niche of people.
There are some businesses that leverage this as part of their core business. They used mobile apps to drive sales and deliver goods to their clients. Examples of these are Uber, Airbnb, etc.
* Content and SEO Management – There are providers that specialize on enhancing your content and SEO strategy. These providers make sure that you rank high in Google and other search engines. They make sure that your content is up-to-date and relevant to your customers.
* Business Platform Management– there are a lot of platforms that businesses can use nowadays. There are platforms for CRM, accounting, payroll, ERP, etc. There are providers that can help in customized software development for this. They help make the platform more flexible and adapt to the needs of the business. They can also offer management of this system, this can range from encoding, user management, policy management and other IT operations in the system.
* Infrastructure Management– these providers specialize on securing your file systems and business apps. They could manage collocated servers or they could run everything through the cloud. They can also provide security and access management, ensuring your data is safe at all times. They can provide cloud administrators, network administrators, and system administrators,
* Mixed Reality Development– a new wave is coming in, we are witnessing the dawn of the Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality revolution. Companies particularly the marketing ones have started tapping this tech.