First off, what is Cloud?
The Cloud refers to a centralised location on the Internet that stores data, making it accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Why Cloud for your small business?
- Reduced Cost – No need to invest in expensive physical file storage. Everything is stored “in the cloud” so there’s nothing for your small business to worry about.
- Ease Of Use – Saving and accessing files on the Cloud is easy, making it an attractive option, even for non-technical small business owners. No need to connect physical hardware to your devices, all you need is an internet connection and your files will fly up into the sky (not literally).
- Flexibility – No need to rely on physical infrastrcture to store your business data. Once uploaded to the cloud, files can be accessed and downloaded from any remote location in the world. Convenience is gold dust in today’s world and by going Cloud there is definitely plenty of it!
- Automation – Sync your devices to the centralised Cloud location and you’re ll set. Whether you’re in a bullet train in Japan or stuck in traffic in the streets of London, presuming you have internet access, you can modify your files and have it saved and uploaded to the cloud automatically. Just picture the Cloud as your own personal server, following you around.
- Growth Planning – It is scalable which means your business can plan ahead without a huge chunk of investment going on overhead. The Cloud is also self-managed by apps that provide the service, so you can eliminate or at least reduce the need for an in-house IT staff to manage your technology.